BMW E36 3 Series (1992-1999) Suspension Bushings
Powerflex's special polyurethane is an advanced material with unique properties. Upgrade your BMW ~ E36 3 Series (92 - 99) with high performance bushings, bushings that won't cause vibration or noise and include a Lifetime Warranty!
- Please confirm anti-roll bar diameter before ordering any anti-roll bar bushings
- PFF5-301 / PFF5-5301 is a concentric bush for non-M3 and M3 Evo models.
- PFF5-303 / PFF5-5303 is an eccentric bush for the M3 (non-Evo) or where increased castor is required on non-M vehicles.
- PFF5-304 is designed to fit models where the Anti-Roll bar joins the lower arm, not the shock absorber. This part will not fit the M' versions as a consequence.
- PFR5-5630-10 fits standard or aftermarket rear shock absorbers with a 10mm pin.
- PFR5-5630-12 fits aftermarket rear shock absorbers with a 12mm pin. Neither fit Cabriolet models.
- PFR5-324 fits later M3 Evo models where the bush fits into a separate mounting bracket.
- PFR5-325 fits all models, (M3 models up to 1996) with the bush in the subframe.
- PFR5-326 fits all models including all M3 models.
- PFR5-4615G replaces the original arm and inner bush, allowing on-car camber adjustment. For just the replacement bush to fit in the original arm, please use PFR5-4616.
- PFF5-4650 is not recommended for Diesel models due to excessive noise and vibration transmission.