Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10 (2007+) Suspension Bushings
Powerflex's special polyurethane is an advanced material with unique properties. Upgrade your Mitsubishi ~ Lancer Evolution 10 10/07+ with high performance bushings, bushings that won't cause vibration or noise and include a Lifetime Warranty!
- Use either PFF44-401, which is non-adjustable, or PFF44-401G which is on-car camber adjustable
- PFF44-402G is on-car caster adjustable
- The Front Lower Diff Mount has 2 possible sizes. For 62mm use PFF44-107 and for 70.5mm use PFF44-108
- Engine and Transmission mounts ending 'R' are for Road use and are made using our softer Yellow 70A material. For competition and race use, please use the Purple 80A 'non-R' part numbers. Increased NVH should be expected when fitting the 'non-R' parts.
- PFF44-105(R) is used twice on the vehicle. It is used for the Upper Engine Mount as well as the Upper Gearbox Mount