Porsche 911 (1997-2005) Suspension Bushings
Powerflex's special polyurethane is an advanced material with unique properties.
Upgrade your Porsche 911 (996) '97-'05 with high performance bushings, bushings that won't cause vibration or noise and include a Lifetime Warranty!
- Front inner track control arm inner bushing (diagram position 3) can be replaced with either PFF57-503 non-adjustable or PFF57-801 which gives on-car camber adjustment.
- PFR57-531 fits 996 & 997 vehicles with the twin gearbox mounting bracket (OEM part number 99737503303) at the end of the gearbox, as fitted to all 3.6 & 3.8 Tiptronic models, Turbo models Manual & Tiptronic, GT2 & GT3.
- For vehicles with a single gearbox bushing (OEM part number 99637505505) in the end casing use PFR57-530, including all 3.4 models, 3.6 & 3.8 Manual models except for Turbo GT2 & GT3 models.
- PFF57-501-27 fits GT2 & GT3 models.
- PFR57-510-22 fits upgraded H&R sway bars.